Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ugh!

Last paper down, one last one-hour lesson to go! Bed at 3, up at 7 and our shower broke. AHH!
We're in the home stretch of the 4 week intensive course. We'll wrap everything up on Friday and have some victory beers...with Jill!?!
She's coming down Friday night to check out Krakow for the weekend, then we'll be heading back to our new home in Sadyba, a nice neighborhood in Warsaw (Warszawa). She got an incredible 'flat' and the place sounds outstanding! Let's just pray the heat really works!

I have a lead on an English teaching job already in Warsaw, only a 3.5 mile bike ride from the house (and damn flat compared to my ride to North Face in Seattle! But I'll surely miss the Dexter Races!). For now, I can relax tonight and semi-enjoy Krakow as a tourist for a few hours.
Needless to say, I'll be extremely happy when Friday comes and Jill gets off that train!

Do widzenia!
jeronimo

No comments: