Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm going to Sing!

-apore!
Got news Friday evening that my work permit paperwork went through, so Wednesday I'm off for a solo jaunt to Singapore for 3 days to finalize the permit/visa/KITAS process. I think I'm staying at the same hotel we were at en route to here. That trip was so rushed and exhausting that we only got to see a grocery store and the botanical gardens (see cute pics of Iza and crazy flowers below/earlier). Not sure how much I'll sightsee as everyone's giving me shopping wish lists as Singapore has everything and more that the states have. Empty going there, maxin' out coming back. Though I am looking forward to trying every Indian restaurant I can find! Yum!

Hopefully Iza will survive without me. I will miss her, she's (once again) at a great stage and saying and doing new things nearly every day. Two days ago she said, "Purple" and yesterday she said, and repeats constantly, "Play!" (of which now is all she will say when we put her in her high chair for mealtime... and she points and points to her toys and puzzles and crayons in the living area... I wonder if we'll have to start hiding everything just so she can eat!)

Up soon, Iza's vocabulary list and sign language list...

No comments: